Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Patrick is San Diego bound!

Hey ho, it's that time of year again! Patrick McEvoy here to say that the ultra-awesome San Diego Comic-Con is upon us! I'll be there with 130,000 of my closest friends (including Ninja Mountain Podcast contributor Chandra Free) enjoying the fun and making lots of connections and sales. (Well, hopefully...!)

My new Graphic Novel will be available for sale, I'll be doing commissions and selling prints, cards, and more! I'll even be on a panel with my publisher Archaia on Friday. Find out all about my schedule here: http://bit.ly/bYP5R7

In addition, I hope to get some fun interviews for an upcoming episode of the podcast. If you see me and mention Ninja Mountain, rest assured I'll ask you if you want to be on the show.

I hope to see you there!!

-Patrick

No comments: