Thursday, March 31, 2011

Patrick news

Hi, faithful listener(s)! Patrick here to say I'll be at Wondercon in San Francisco this weekend, Saturday and Sunday only (4/2/11 and 4/3/11) in the Small Press area, table SP-53. I'll be sharing the table with the talented Jules Rivera of the wonderful Marsh Rocket web-comic series (which I've mentioned on the show in the past).

I'll have the always awesome Ninja Mountain digital recording device with me, so if you stop by and mention the show I'll record your voice for the next program! How's that for an exciting reason to come to the show?

I'll have plenty of stuff to sell too - my graphic novel Starkweather: Immortal, postcards, prints, and a brand new poster: "The H.P. Lovecraft Rules of Survival". And of course sketches at popular prices. :)

In addition, I'll have a charity postcard with art from my new comics project "World War Kaiju" - all proceeds for that will go to Doctors Without Borders, who are currently doing great work in Japan and worldwide. Find out more about World War Kaiju here.

See you there!

-Patrick

1 comment:

Jeremy Rathbone said...

Wow! Wondercon was fantastic!
I was there in artist's alley. Promoting my Release the Zombie Robots! project on kickstarter.com.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/67883267/release-zombie-robots

I heard from the show that Patrick was going to be there, and after much effort( and after I gave looking), I found him!
I got to see, and even speak into the magical microphone it was an honor, and a privilege! I hope to see more of the ninjas in the future, and I'm now seriously thinking about attending Gencon!